World-class solution providers can connect with decision-makers from private banks, family offices & wealth managers directly by becoming an Exhibitor and Sponsor at the Family Office Summit India 2013.
In order to attract senior level attendees, 85% of the conference agenda will predominantly feature private banks and family offices case studying innovation and best practice. The remaining 15% is reserved for our event sponsors to utilise the event as a business development platform. Thought leadership and location means everything! Do not delay to confirm your participation.
Call Ms. Neka Kaira +91 8454948967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is your perfect opportunity to…
For more information on sponsoring the Family Office Summit 2013 please email email@example.com or call +91 8454948967
Family Office Summit, India - June 25, Copyright © 2013 Association of International Wealth Management India.